Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday: Boringness

I'm realizing that my WIAW's are going to be REAL boring now because Wednesdays are just not generally exciting days these days. 

I usually eat breakfast in the car or at work and it's usually something quick, like this cookie dough Luna bar, and of course coffee!


For lunch (which I forgot to document last Wednesday), it's usually things that are easy to eat while I work, like almonds, an apple,  etc. 

Dinner last Wednesday was a BLT salad with a very tart vinaigrette, 1/4 of an avocado, and some country wheat bread, on the side. 


Later, I had a cup of low-calorie white cheddar popcorn as a snack before bed. 


This week hasn't been so successful on the Weight Watchers front. With the holiday weekend and multiple baseball games I ate yummy, delicious, high points laden foods. I have no regrets and I'm back on track today (so far), but I'm nervous about weighing in on Friday. We'll see...

No comments: