Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Breakfast: steel cut oats with 2% milk, strawberries, walnuts, and honey. 


Snack: Chocolate Toffee Cookie with coffee


Snack: Another Chocolate Toffee Cookie with coffee 


Lunch: a Chickfila Asian salad. 


Snack: Yet another Chocolate Toffee Cookie


Snack: 2 Jelly Belly mint creams


Snack: Shortbread cookie made by one of my small group friends 


Dinner: Again at Paper Co. - chicken bites with bourbon sauce and a mixed green salad 


Not pictured: a FOURTH Chocolate Toffee Cookie when I got home. 

I feel like my meals are fairly decent in the health department. It's my sweets consumption that's out of control. 

This is actually really hard for me. I just went to the doctor and I weigh more than I ever have. I'm very happy with my life, but I want to be healthier and do not want my weight to keep rising. 

I'm not sure what to do...or, more specifically, how to do what I need to do. 

No comments: