Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: short & sweet


OK, this is going to be pathetic because I hardly took any pictures this week. 

Also, I am announcing a change to my WIAW posts. Previously they have been random pictures of things I ate throughout the week. Starting next Wednesday it will be pictures of what I actually ate the previous Wednesday. All of it (assuming I don't forget any). So, there you go. Riveting. 

Read on, my 2 readers!

I searched high and low for this pumpkin Noosa, only to discover it is only sold at Target. Hmph. With this yogurt I also consumed an HEB "Christmas in a Cup" K cup (presumably with some sort of coconut milk creamer). 
My Thanksgiving Meal: pretzel rolls, mashed potatoes, canned green peas, cornbread dressing, green and black olives, white meat turkey, turkey gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, cranberry salad, cranberry sauce, and green bean casserole. I also did eat one of those pieces of celery with pimiento cheese. Gross. Not pictured: white wine.
On Thanksgiving I sampled 2 of these three pies. The pumpkin and pecan were delicious. For some reason I wasn't feeling apple this year. 
This week I was introduced to the weirdness of a pink pearl apple. Yellowish green on the outside, rosy pink on the inside. Kind of a tart, sour taste. 

Stay tuned for next week's exciting installment of the all-new and improved What I Ate Wednesday!

No comments: