Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: Christmas Eve!

Last Wednesday was Christmas Eve. So, it was a feast of eating!

For breakfast I had homemade cinnamon rolls (made by ME!), a fried egg, bacon, and coffee. So, so, so yum!

Then we opened gifts, including our stockings, and I got these gummi Hello Kitty candies. They're actually really good.


Michael for these Muddy Reindeer in his stocking and I ate some...


Later, as an appetizer, we had habenero pineapple dip over cream cheese, with Ritz crackers, and I had a Sierra Nevada coffee stout

I had a candy cane cookie


Later we had another appetizer: mini savory cheesecakes.


For dinner, we had shepherd's pie, salad, rolls, and wine (I forgot to take a picture of my plate).

Later, before the Christmas Eve service, I had another candy cane cookie.


'Twas a very nice Christmas Eve. 

No comments: