Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: good stuff

Breakfast
Natural Valley Oats 'n Honey granola bar and coffee with whole milk.
Pumpkin Pie Clif bar and coffee with whole milk.
Peppery bacon, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, homemade biscuit with butter and honey.
Every October I allow myself to purchase one bottle of Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer, but this year I couldn't find it all month. Finally, I broke down and bought this Kroger brand. It's pretty good.
Lunch
This might look kind of gross, but trust me, it's not. It's Tortellini Soup. I got the recipe from a church I attended in Fort Worth. I should post the recipe sometime because it's pretty amazing.
Falafel Pita from Pocket to Me food truck.
Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. Yummmmm.
An apple with peanut butter and cinnamon.
Dinner
Leftover Pecan Waffles and Chicken with breakfast potatoes and hot sauce syrup from Liberty Kitchen.
Peppery bacon, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, a crumpet with butter and cherry jam.
Pasta with marinara sauce, sausage, capers, and powdery Parmesan cheese.
Trader Joe's chicken Marsala with mashed potatoes (so good!) and lots of canned green beans.
Sweets
Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Icing
I suppose this counts as a "sweet". I ate one piece. So much burning.

No comments: