Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: not the time to worry

Well, the Holidays have officially started. The weeks leading up to Christmas (and even a bit after) are always full of fun, family, friends, and food. This time of year I tend to want to get upset about how much I'm eating or how fattening the stuff I'm eating is, etc. This year it's already starting to bother me, but I'm really trying to make a conscious effort to enjoy things. Yes, I don't want to over indulge unreasonably and yes, I can try to make healthier choices at times, but overall from Thanksgiving-Christmas doesn't seem like the best time to be extremely hard on yourself. 

So, like all good, delusional Americans, I think I'll make New Years' resolutions to get "back on track"....and hopefully I will. I really think I will. 

In any event, Happy Thanksgiving! And HAPPY eating!!

Wednesday
From my Nibblr
Thursday
Breakfast
Snack
Lunch: Leftover Sausage and Peppers pizza from La Griglia.
Friday
Breakfast: Starbucks Banana Bread from a coworker
Snack

Saturday

Breakfast
Snack: Rita's Pumpkin Pie Italian Ice
Sunday
Breakfast, made by my sweetie
Monday
The pies I made for Pie Day. I definitely had a taste of each.
Tuesday
A Spiced Julep from Julep.
An oatmeal stout and bites of my friends' carrot cake and German chocolate cake cupcakes at Cafe Brasil

No comments: