Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving! It's a good exercise to list what you're thankful for on any day, but on this national day of thankfulness, I thought it might be especially meaningful. 

So, in no particular order, I am thankful for...

...Henry, my sweet pup
...my parents
...my brother and sister-in-law
...the sweet, loving man who has come into my life
...the beautiful cool (but not too cold) Houston weather
...my health and abilities
...my job and the students I am blessed to work with
...the fact that I have never been in want of food or shelter or water
...the safety and freedom I experience as an American
...good counseling - from my friends, family, and actual counselor :)
...my education (both formal and informal)
...my extended family and the joy and richness they've always brought into my life
...my friends and the laughter and good times we've had
...good food! Both the baking and eating of said food.
...good books
...time off from work
...continual personal growth
...being a Texan 
...all the things I'm forgetting!

Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

No comments: