Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: Pathetic!


My pictures this week are pathetic, my friends. Just pathetic. 

Breakfast
Kashi Dark Mocha Almond bar and Nespresso from my friends' machine.
Great Grains with cranberry cereal with skim and coffee with skim.
Brunch at Harry's: a breakfast taco, a chocolate chip hot cake, and coffee with half and half.
Apple Pie Bread, made by me.
Lunch 
These were not as tasty as I had hoped, but they were still good. 
Dinner
Puffy tacos (one beef, one pork), refried beans, Spanish rice, guacamole, queso, salsa, and chips from El Real
Sweets
A little Russell Stover Pecan Delight and a mini Twix. You know, as a child, I thought Russell Stover candies were the fanciest because we only ate them at the holidays (Valentine's chocolates, orange pumpkins at Halloween and strawberry eggs at Easter). As an adult, I've learned it's not so fancy, but something in me still thinks it's one of the best. Just like Hershey's. I'm so unrefined. Or it's all psychological. Or both.
Happy Eating!

No comments: