Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekend Recap: Homecoming and Michael's Birthday!


This weekend was homecoming at HBU. So, on Saturday, at lunchtime, I went to an alumnae lunch for my old sorority (which I am also on the alumnae council for). 

They gave the alums cute little cups, filled with candy. 
Saturday evening Michael and I went to the homecoming football game, which actually turned out to be really fun! Mostly because of the company, but also because HBU won their first home game ever!

Football FANS.
I had nachos!!!
The homecoming court.
One of my Honors College babies, Tyler, won Prince.
Sunday morning Michael and I met my parents for brunch at Liberty Kitchen to celebrate Michael's birthday (on Monday). After brunch we went to Red Dessert Dive for birthday dessert. 

My cute parents.
At this point, my pictures end, but the fun sure didn't! Sunday evening Michael and I hung out with his sister and her family. It was my first time to meet them and they cooked a really delicious meal and had cupcakes for the birthday man. Michael's niece and nephew are SO, so cute and I really liked his whole family. 

Monday was Michael's actual birthday. So, I made him birthday breakfast, which was quite a feat for this non-morning person. Yesterday evening we went to The Blue Fish for Michael's birthday dinner, where we got free tempura ice cream for checking in on Yelp. Afterwards we relaxed at home and I gave Michael his birthday gift. 

This was such a fun weekend! I love that Michael's and my birthdays are so close together. It makes for a very fun, busy week!

No comments: