Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: mmm, yogurt

This week I did a little better with my sweet eating. A little. I also rediscovered (because every time feels like a discovery) the profound deliciousness that is plain Greek yogurt, some sort of berries, and HONEY. Oh my gosh. If only I could eat this as dessert instead of, well, real dessert. I'd be a lot better off. Maybe one day...
Friday
 
Plain Greek yogurt with raspberries, blackberries, and honey.
 Coffee with coconut milk creamer.     
Sunday 
My beloved queso from Taco Cabana. I had not had this in SOO long.
Monday
The red velvet kolache with orange butter, maple syrup, and a grapefruit mimosa at Max's Wine Dive.
Almond m&m's (my kryptonite) and red wine.
Labor Day Dinner: roasted chicken with barbecue sauce, pickles, tomatoes, corn, cucumber, pasta salad, and watermelon.
Tuesday
Coffee with coconut creamer inside my elephant mug.
Plain Greek yogurt with strawberries and honey.
Cucumber slices and a browning apple.

No comments: