So, I did lots of fun and exciting stuff this weekend, but I took pictures of none of those things.
What I did...
- watched a pretty good movie (The One I Love)
- had dinner at Sylvia's with my cousin who is about to leave for Jordan at the end of the month and our parents
- went to the British store in Rice Village for the first time
- saw Houston's largest mural
- went to Houston's most prestigious cemetery (if it's possible for a cemetery to be prestigious)
- went to Fiesta (shockingly, I'm not sure if I had ever been in one...or it had been since childhood)
- saw the presidential heads and Beatles statues
- toured the Houston Public Media building on the UH campus (this was probably the highlight for me)
- went to NASA and took a thrilling tram tour. Also, saw a robot making frozen yogurt.
- saw the bats fly out from under the Waugh bridge
- had brunch and saw another good movie (The 100 Foot Journey) with my friend, Kristen
|Saturday afternoon, Symba, on the bed.|
|I added a coat of glitter polish to my nails on Saturday.|
|My mom met Symba on Saturday and they bonded immediately.|
|I discovered the best wrapping paper in the world at the British store.|
|Kristen picked up my finished product from the Mad Potter. I love it!|
|Henry had deep thoughts on Labor Day.|