Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: day by day

Wednesday
Waffles fries and ketchup from Chickfila. My favorite. 
Thursday
The Independent and the Crossroads tacos from Torchy's. 
The Carnivore pizza from Dan's Pizza Co and an apple, blue cheese salad with cherry vinaigrette. 
Friday
A LARGE Aramark banana nut muffin and peppermint tea.
Pappasito's cheese enchiladas, Spanish rice, and refried beans. 
Strawberry cake with vanilla butter cream.
Saturday
1/3 burger and seasons fries from Fuddruckers. 
Mini pumpkin pie blizzards from Dairy Queen (I only ate one!).
Sunday
Coffee with 1% milk.
Monday
HEB yellow cake with vanilla butter cream that my boss brought into work (leftover from his son's birthday). I had 2 pieces this size. Icing heavy. 
A super strong frozen, happy hour margarita from Los Tios. 
The salted caramel peanut tart from Tout Suite. 
Tuesday
Coffee with coconut milk creamer and 2 little chocolate chip cookies, made by my cool student worker. 
Red wine at the salon, while my highlights processed. 

No comments: