Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Recap: Relaxing and Fun!


This weekend was pretty fun! 

It began on Friday night, celebrating Paula's birthday! Her actual birthday isn't until later this week, but the only time all of us could get together was this past Friday, so that's when we celebrated. 

We met at Pappasito's for dinner and then headed to Merlot 2 Masterpiece to do some painting. 

I made a cake for Paula. This is strawberry cake with vanilla frosting.
Kristen and me, getting ready to paint.
Ashley, Paula, and Leela, preparing to paint. 

All of our masterpieces. 
Some of my favorite people ever!
Saturday and Sunday I had a very fun, relaxing time of cooking dinner and enjoying quality conversation with MH. I made a pasta dish and he make this pie that I've been wanting to try for a while now.
Sunday morning coffee. 
It was a very refreshing weekend! I'm excited about the coming Fall and more fun weekends...

No comments: