Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap: More Showers...

This weekend I attended both a wedding shower and a baby shower. I feel tired even saying that. However, for these showers I did not have to do anything, except show up. Which, of course, was nice!

But first, Friday. I saw Sharknado at The Houston Museum of Natural Science and then had milkshakes from Good Dog.

Saturday got my nails done and shopped for a shower gift. One of my friends from church is getting married at the end of September and her bridal shower was Saturday morning. We had brunch, which was super delicious and played some games.

Ashley and I dressed Alexandra up as a toilet paper bride.
I thought our skirt was so pretty.
The finished product. 
Ashley, trying to leave a selfie on Alexandra's phone, but it was really my phone and I was watching her while she did it. Haha. 
Ashley, Me, Alexandra

In the afternoon I went to a cousin's baby shower with my aunt and mother. The only picture I took was of this fruit salad baby.
Draw your own conclusions. 
Saturday evening I saw Two Gentlemen of Verona at Miller Outdoor Theater. The play was very good!

Sunday was a lazy day of laundry, documentaries and in the evening, church and dinner at Lowbrow with a friend.
Breakfast in bed with a sleeping angel. 
It was a very nice weekend. But now, it's a very sleepy Monday. Two cups of coffee in and I'm still longing for my cozy bed. 

No comments: