Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I Ate Wendesday: Trying something new

Okay, I'm trying something new for my What I Ate Wednesday pictures. I think I like it! This is by no mean everything I ate on these days. It is just a sampling of what I remembered to take pictures of. 

In other news, I also think I like Shakeology. I've been feel more energized and overall, just healthier. The only issue now is....price. Everyone's issue. It's so expensive. I'm supposed to be getting out of debt and saving money over the next year, so can I justify spending $120 a month these shakes? Can I budget it? Go out with friends less? That sounds sad. Shakes instead of friends. I'm still debating it in my mind. 
Thursday
Smokehouse roasted almonds with coffee and coconut milk creamer
A very juicy peach
Mini Kit Kat, Heath, and York Peppermint Patty
3 Bean Salad from Oh She Glows over lettuce
Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots
Friday
Vanilla Shakeology with cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond milk
Smokehouse roasted almonds and Dessert Skittles
Really yummy sandwich and fries from The Black Lab
Saturday
French vanilla latte at the salon while I waited for my color to process
Hor d'oeuvres with wine (crackers, cheese, salami, olives, and grapes)
Lemon cake with vanilla butter cream and shredded coconut
A mixed drink at Pete's Piano Bar
A shot at 1919 Wine and Mixology
A very late and delicious dinner of a turkey Reuben and fries at Katz's
Sunday
Morning coffee from Einstein's
Leftover cake in the hotel bed
A recovery chocolate Shakeology with fresh strawberries and almond milk
A little red wine in a jam jar
A small slice of this cherry kuchen
Grilled chicken, roasted sweet potato and regular potato, Caesar salad
Tuesday
Fresh watermelon
Crab cakes with cocktail sauce, artichoke salad, linguine with homemade pesto, and roasted broccoli

No comments: