Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap: Bridal Shower - Birthday - Father's Day

This weekend featured a bridal shower, my sister-in-law's birthday, a peanut butter tart, and Father's Day! Also, my church's first Sunday with our new rector! Such a busy, fun weekend.

Friday night I got to meet the other bridesmaids in my friend, Paula's wedding.

Saturday morning I made this peanut butter tart. It's like peanut butter mousse in an Oreo crust. Very delicious and pretty easy, too. 

Saturday afternoon was Paula's bridal shower.
Ashley, Kristen, and me. 
With Paula. These girls are my favorites. Heart. 
Saturday night we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday at PF Chang's.



Sunday was, of course, Father's Day. We gave my dad his gifts on Saturday night, but I also went to lunch with him Sunday afternoon and made him some oatmeal cookies
We found this card my brother made when he was a kid. 
Oatmeal cookie and espresso stout. 

No comments: