Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Confession: I have a crush on Bryan Cranston

Lately I've been hooked on Breaking Bad. I know, welcome to 2007. Anyway. As the series has progressed I've developed a growing disdain for Walt. Everything about him bothers me - his arrogance, his bald head, how rude he is to Jesse. I don't know if that's how I'm supposed to be feel, but I really don't like Walt.

Back when I was in high school my brother and I used to sometimes watch Malcolm in the Middle and I would have never admitted it then, but I always had a weird crush on the dad, Hal. I think it was mostly just that I thought he was quirky and fun. I'm attracted to quirks and humor.


Breaking Bad does not inspire a crush on Walt, but I think how terribly he looks in the show just makes him seem all the more attractive in real life. The insane acting ability doesn't hurt either. And I'm sorry, but does he not get more attractive with age?

No comments: