Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I'll miss about Fort Worth

  • McKinley's Cafe & Bakery. There will always be a longing ache in my heart for this place...
  • Trinity Trails
  • The lack of humidity (in comparison to Houston) = more good hair days
  • The Botanic Gardens
  • Camp Bowie & University Drive
  • Being within reasonable driving distance of The Village Church (only when I don't get turned away at the door...on Easter weekend...)
  • TCU girls - they're so predictable...and entertaining
  • La Familia (BEST Mexican food) and Uncle Julio's (BEST cheese enchiladas)
  • The bone-chilling, tornado-strength gusts of wind. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be making a list of things I'll miss....
  • All the dogwood trees
  • How beautiful it is in Spring when all the flowers and trees are blooming (especially in comparison to the dark, dismal, cold, wet & WINDY winter)
  • How cute and fun downtown is

More to come... (maybe)

No comments: