Monday, November 17, 2008

New House, Be Nice, & Graduation

I cannot even begin to explain to you how much I love my new house. We moved this weekend and it is even more fantastic with our stuff in it! We haven't unpacked everything yet, but I am already SO happy. And that has been a long time coming... In this season of my life, this home is perfect in pretty much every way. Once, it's all settled, I'll post pictures :)

On another note, having a kind employer really makes a huge difference. I've had jobs where my boss was rude to me and it really impacted my attitude while at work. Right now, I have a boss who is so exceptionally kind to me, and you know what? It makes me want to be a really, really, good employee.

Changing the subject again, I'm less than a month away from graduation. Really 2 weeks of classes, 1 week of Thanksgiving, and 1 week of finals. I've made a list of the assignment, large and small, that stand between me and freedom. Almost. Finished. Then, 2 days after graduation, AJ and I are going to San Francisco for a week. I don't think I'm going to be able to handle all the good things that are happening and about to happen.

I'm so glad the desert time is over.

No comments: