Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WIAW: some un-pictured deliciousness


Breakfast consisted of oatmeal, almond milk, blueberries, cinnamon, walnuts, and some roasted coconut chips. Not pictured: One cup of coffee with fat free half and half. 
I love the blue of the blueberries.
Lunch was baby spinach, spring mix, avocado, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, and hummus.
Hummus makes a great, healthy dressing for salad. 
Lunch also included a jalapeno string cheese.


Throughout the day I had 4 miniature Reese's cups.

I also snacked on an apple...

[insert picture here]

And some kale chips....

For dinner, I am very, very sad that I do not have a picture. It was Michael's brother-in-law's birthday and we went to this hamburger place called The Shack. I had a burger with bacon, cheese, fried pickles, and honey. It was so incredibly good! And the whole table shared fries, onion rings, and garlic fries. I SO wish I had pictures! You can read my review on Yelp...

[insert picture here]

However, I DID get a picture of dessert. Michael's sister and her kids had made the birthday boy cupcakes that looked like basketballs (he loves basketball....and specifically, the Spurs)!



No comments: