Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday: New Year's Eve!


For this What I Ate Wednesday you are going to have to use your imagination because I did a terrible job of photographing my eats. 

For breakfast I had half a leftover Einstein's chocolate chip bagel with plain cream cheese and coffee with half and half. 


Later, I went back for the other half.

I had an admirer. 
I am sad I did not get a more appealing picture of my lunch because it was beautiful and delicious, but I didn't think until I was at this point...

Coffee with half and half, 2 biscuits with fried chicken, fried eggs, cheese and gravy with French fries, jalapenos, and BACON JAM on the side. This is one of my favorite meals in the world. At BRC. And I was pretty much full for the rest of the day!
Later that evening, before Michael and I went out for NYE, I had a cup of coffee with milk. 

[insert picture here]

Before the concert, I had a glass of red wine.

[insert picture here]

After the concert, there was a gala, I had 3 cheesecake bites, a bite of a cookie, and a little pot of some sort of tres leches (I think). I also had 2 baby empanadas that came with a creamy green sauce and of course, a glass of champagne. 

[insert picture here]

Here's to better What I Ate Wednesdays in 2015!!

No comments: