Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: just cheap cookies. sigh.

After doing so well last week, I really fell off the wagon this week. The wagon of taking pictures of my meals. One day I'm sure I'll look back at these posts and wonder what the heck I was thinking. But for now, I enjoy documenting my life through my meals. Shut up. 

See these cheap, highly processed, and not even super tasty, store bought cookies? I ate a lot of these this week. They're just so good with coffee!

Exhibit A: 

Instead of cookies, I sometimes ate cereal bars with coffee this week:


Or super delicious cinnamon apple bread from Rao's Bakery with coffee:

A coworker gave me this as a thank you for lending her some coffee. Why??? I've been keeping it in the freezer and it's pretty addicting that way. Why???

One night I had dinner at Little Bigs. This is a mini hot dog with chili and cheese, a fried chicken slider, and a hamburger slider. Along with their amazing French fries. 


In Waco I had an iced white chocolate mocha with pumpkin spice syrup from Common Grounds:


One day for lunch I had half a veggie pizza from Schlotzsky's and ate the other half for lunch on another day. 


Next week will be better, I hope!

No comments: