Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What I Ate Wednesdays: Maybe it should be what I drank...

I'm not exactly sure what happened this week, but apparently I consumed many beverages and remembered to take pictures of them (and this isn't even all of them....). I also ate a lot of tacos. I regret nothing.

Breakfast 
Breakfast tacos. 
Waffle Taco from Taco Bell. Don't judge. 
Lunch 
I didn't remember to take this picture until after I had started eating (obviously). Cheese enchiladas, Spanish rice, and refried beans from Los Tios
Salad! I did eat several of these this past week, lest you think I'm a complete glutton. Romaine lettuce, shredded carrot, red bell pepper, avocado, walnuts, and vinaigrette. 
Dinner
Beef fajita tacos and a Strawberry Abita.
Watermelon, a pig-in-a-blanket, a sandwich roll, tomatoes and ranch, deviled egg, potato chips, and lemonade. 
Snacks 
Animal crackers! Love. 
Gourmet Cheese Popcorn (fundraiser at work). 
Coffee with coconut milk creamer and Birthday Cake M&M's (yum!). 
Dessert
Creamy Dreamy Truffle and Coffee Toffee Crunch ice creams from The Chocolate Bar.
Klondike bar!
Beverages
Shiner at the Foster the People concert

Half frozen shandy, half frozen sangria at D&T Drive In.

My favorite 512 Pecan Porter at D&T. 

Russian Imperial Stout, also at D&T...
Pomegranate margarita from Lowbrow. 

No comments: