Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: I eat at my desk too much


Breakfast
One microwaved egg with jalapeno jack cheese on a sandwich thin with coffee and coconut creamer. 

Maple Pumpkin Seed Kind bar from my monthly Birchbox, raspberries, blackberries, and coffee with coconut creamer.

GIANT blueberry muffin from Costco and coffee with coconut creamer.
I had forgotten how GOOD overnight oats are! Oatmeal with almond milk, raspberries, blackberries, walnuts, and honey. 

Lunch
Bean and Corn Quesadilla with orange Emergen-C on the side.  
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a sandwich thin, Garden Salsa Sunchips, and orange Emergen-C.
Salad with peppercorn ranch dressing.

Dinner
Bean and Corn Quesadilla, whole pita chips, and avocado. 
This does not look appetizing, but it was good: Unstuffed Peppers (sans meat), spicy hummus, and whole wheat pita chips.
Snack 
Tiny Twists pretzels.
Decaf Cafe Ole and 2 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.
Hershey's miniature and coffee with coconut creamer.

2 mini biscottis, a mini Twix, a Hershey's chocolate egg, and coffee with coconut creamer.
I am embarrassed of this. A coworker offered me his leftover dessert from Taste of Texas and I could NOT say no. It's Key Lime pie!

No comments: