Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: I am not good at this


OK, I am officially sucking at this WIAW thing. I know I can do better than this... I'm going to temporarily blame it on my crazy allergies, but the truth is I just need to be more consistent. Self discipline has never been something I've excelled at. But it's not like I don't want to take these pictures; I honestly keep forgetting. 

Breakfast 
Kashi Blackberry Graham Cereal Bar and the best drink ever. 
Same as above. Different Day. 
Sandwich thin with peanut butter and cherry preserves and coffee, at my desk. 
Snacks
A banana and 4 mini Cadbury eggs (I LOVE these at Easter time!).
Easter Candy and more coffee, at my desk. 
Hot pineapple juice, brandy, and honey. It was supposed to be a cough remedy. Not so much. :(
Dessert
Almond m&m's = my favorite

No comments: