Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Ate Wednesdays: Still lots of sugar....and coffee


The past couple of weeks I noticed I wasn't taking enough pictures of my breakfast. So, I've gotten better about that. However, now I'm slacking on pictures of lunch and dinner. Oh my. And oh well. 

A sampling from this week...

Breakfast
Coffee and an Annie's Granola Bar
Sandwich Thin with Almond Butter and Strawberry Jam with coffee
Coffee and a Fiber One bar
Lunch
Ol' Zapata Hot Dog and Gentlemen's Relish Beer from Good Dog Houston
Dinner
Delicious Verde Beef tacos, salad, and rice - made by my roommate for our church small group. 
Snacks: 
Jif Salted Caramel Hazelnut Spread on a Graham Cracker
Mini Diet Coke and Thin Mints
Gobstoppers! Remember these from childhood?!
Dessert
See's Valentine Candy (yes, it's lasted this long...in the freezer!)
Framboise Cake and coffee from Phoenicia


Berry Marscapone Milkshake from Good Dog Houston


No comments: