Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Place







The front of our building
In April, Ashley and I moved into a new apartment. A new apartment and a new roommate.

Look at this picture from last summer!
Below are some pictures I took right after the move. A lot has already changed. We have more furniture and we're a little more organized. And we're still waiting for the apartment to be painted....

Overall, I am really loving the new place. It has a great feel to it and it's in a truly fun location. Everything I love in Houston seems to be within 15 minutes of my front door.

Life in Houston just keeps getting better.

Dining Room
Kitchen
More of the Kitchen
Living Room
My Room
Porch
View from the Porch
And....the Love of My Life


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I lOVE that kitchen. Looks like it's just begging for something wonderful to be created in it. :)
- Lydia H.