Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you think my dog is spoiled?

These pictures are a long time coming. They were taken on Valentine's Day, but my computer was not working at the time. My computer hasn't been working for a while. This past Saturday I got a brand new WONDERFUL computer, and so here are some puppy pictures for your viewing pleasure. 

My roommate and I love Sprinkles Cupcakes. If you've had Sprinkles Cupcakes, you probably love them. On Valentine's we decided that just because we weren't attached to men, didn't mean we didn't deserve some decadent desserts. This time we didn't just get them for ourselves though, we also got cupcakes for our puppies!

Relax, we didn't buy actual Sprinkles cupcakes for our dogs. Sprinkles makes special mini cupcakes especially for pups. I have always wanted to get one, but this was my first trip to Sprinkles where I actually had a dog to buy one for! 


Yep, they liked them!

No comments: